MANAGEMENT SYSTEM REGULATIONS
QUALITY MANAGEMENT POLICY
Core activities of HIDROGRADNJA d.o.o. are:
- Performing work activities in water management
- Construction of hydraulic facilities
- Construction of civil engineering
- Production and trade with construction materials
The management of HIDROGRADNJA d.o.o. has set these goals to all employees :
- To carry out all their obligations and work tasks qualitatively, competently and in good time
- To put all their abilities, skills and knowledge into team work, which will add to the successful management of the company
- To work with due care, and by personal engagement affect the lowering of the firm’s expenditure
- To understand their customers and operate according to their need
- To foster the principle of guidance
- To include all interested parties
- To strive towards systematic, continuous and permanent improvement and development
- To strive to create a partner environment with customers and suppliers
- To meet the expectations of employees
All employees must strive to develop accountability, accuracy, timeliness, and a correct, cultural and fair approach towards all their business partners and associates within the firm.
This set of goals can only be achieved through systematic and continuous advancement of all employees, for which they are individually responsible, which also includes their manager as the person who is the most responsible for promoting all activities that affect the overall quality. This way the employees will have the most direct impact on the quality of the firm, and by improving the firm’s business success they will improve their own lives and the entire society we live in.
In Osijek, 11 March 2008.
Manager: Nenad Cigić
You can download the original >>>HERE<<<