Production and separation of gravel and sand
EXPLOITATION, PROCESSING AND SALE OF RIVER GRANULES, GRAVEL AND SAND FROM RIVERS SAVA, DRAVA AND DANUBE
- Sava River – production and separation of gravel at Slavonski Šamac
- Drava River – the sand deposit in Nemetin
- Danube River – the sand deposit in Batina
In addition to other activities, Hidrogradnja is one of the leading regional producers and suppliers of natural gravel, sand and separate fractional gravel for concrete production.
We have set up a gravel separation plant in cooperation with a partner firm at the business centre of Slavonski Šamac, on the river Sava. The plant has a production capacity of 150 tonnes per hour. Four major gravel sections are being produced to be used for concrete production (0-4 mm, 4-8 mm, 8-16 mm and 16-32 mm), and also crushed stone in size of a pebble to over 32 mm. The production process is in line with EU standards and is constantly under constant quality control by an authorized company.
In the business centre of Nemetin near Osijek, on the Drava River, we are producing and selling:
- river sand (0-1 mm),
- natural blends of gravel and gravel fractions,
- sand and gravel in bags (25 kg),
- other bulk materials (stone)
Download the leaflet SAND AND GRAVEL IN BAGS