Water management and hydraulic engineering
ACTIVITIES IN THE AREA OF WATER MANAGEMENT AND HYDRAULIC ENGINEERING ON INLAND WATERWAYS AND STAGNANT WATERS
- Activities of pre-emptive, regular and extraordinary protection against floods and ice,
- Construction of hydraulic engineering and regulatory facilities along waterways,
- Activities of arrangement, construction and maintenance of inland waterways, ports and harbours,
- Arrangement, cleaning, and mud removal of stagnant waters and river flows,
- Gravel and sand excavation from waterways by using floating vessels.
Within the state programs of the Republic of Croatia in the water management and hydraulic engineering sector, Hidrogradnja has been continuously and successfully performing complex construction works on inland waterways for over 25 years, of which we can particularly single out:
- Activities of construction and arrangement of inland waterways of the rivers Sava, Drava and Danube (cleaning of the waterway channel)
- Construction of hydraulic objects for regulation of waterways (embankments, parallel construction, T-pens, etc.)
- Hydraulic engineering activities of constructing road and railway bridges over waterways (pillar protection, protection of riverbanks, etc.)
- Activities connected to construction of harbours and docking piers on inland waterways (mud removal in the basin, construction of piers and riverbanks, etc.)
- Construction of hydraulic objects in hinterland (water accumulations, gravity-flow dams, embankments for flood protection, melioration canal networks, etc.)
- Machine mowing and cutting of vegetation
Our employees possess the needed expertise and notable experience, and we have all the necessary watercraft and construction machinery, vehicles and other equipment needed to independently and qualitatively execute all of the above mentioned activities.